Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Word of the Day: Swamp Donkey

I'm somewhat behind in uploading, updating, and generally using words that begin with "u". As part of my u-centric initiative, I went through some photos I had stashed away. Of interest at the moment, was the image of a defaced poster featuring the words "swamp donkey". Swamp donkey? What's a swamp donkey? I'm glad I asked.

According to UrbanDictionary.com:

of British origin, meaning a slobbering blob of a girl who hangs out at shady bars hoping for some action.

I don't know how this description became translated into a swamp donkey (are there donkeys from swamps?) but, I'm here to say that I am totally on board. This is the best word (phrase?) I've heard since merkin and anybody who knows anything knows how much I love a good merkin!