Saturday, July 12, 2008

LifeCast: Fail

I knew I was going to be out and about most if not all of the day (at the kickball all-star tourney) so I figured I'd give one of these new-fangled iPhone apps a try. I went with LifeCast which promised the ability to update my blog with pictures or text from the phone.

It's free. Given that, I can't complain too much but... I couldn't get it to update. I input my blog settings and LifeCast confirmed them. But when I tried to upload a picture, nothing. I get the little iPhone wheel of thinking graphic but no update. Maybe it needs 3G, maybe it needs wifi, but I've been able to upload pictures to other services (Twitteriffic) without issue so I can't find any reason LifeCast can't do the same.

Today I'm going to opt for Shozu and give that a try.

Pics and more from my adventures yesterday coming soon...