Thursday, July 10, 2008

Settling Scores

It has been literally a score of years at least since I had last set foot in Yankee Stadium. Thanks to a bit of luck and the generosity of the brothers Pagan, I found myself back in the confines for a businessman's special against the Rays.

It was a great, low-scoring game, that ended in the bottom of the tenth on an RBI double by Bobby Abreu. I hope to go back at least a couple of times this season, the last in the house that Ruth built, but if I don't, I know I got in once. I meant to upload a few pictures I took last night but I was distracted by my own laziness. I'll probably get them up tonight.


I've really neglected my videogaming lately (not that it's a bad thing). I still need to finish GTAIV, Metal Gear Solid IV, and deal with my broken down 360. There are a couple of games I want for my DS but I haven't been playing that either so I can't bring myself to spend money on it at the moment. The last thing I bought for the portable was CrossworDS and I haven't played it much.

I tend to go through moon-like phases, my desire to do certain activities, such as videogaming, waxing and waning. I think I'm entering a waning phase.


Before I forget, I want to give a shout-out to Cafe Martino. I went there the other night for dinner and one entraƱa later, I was a happy, happy man. I will be back. Maybe tonight.