Sunday, June 15, 2008

Attack of the Guerrilla Marketeers

On my way to Manhattan this afternoon for what was to become a merciless handball beat-down (thanks Angel!), I found some new graffiti work adorning the posters on display at my local G train stop. Looking more closely, I saw that the graffiti consisted of bald schills for someplace called Hotness Factory:

What is Hotness Factory? t-shirt store. A pretty good one, it looks like. And, judging from their contact number, a local one. If you can't read it from the images, their URL is HotnessFactory.com. I need some new t-shirts.

...Does that mean their dastardly deed worked? Have I fallen for their evil plot? Yes, I guess I have. Do not ask me what marketing monsters I have just let loose on an unsuspecting world. I know what I have done. Someday, you'll forgive me.