Sunday, June 22, 2008

iTweet

I'm wiling away my Sunday waiting for the weather to turn bad, watching last season's Deadliest Catch spin-off, After the Catch, and fooling around on the laptop.

One thing I had meant to do awhile back and never got around to, was to give a shout-out to Hahlo. A couple of months ago, I had tested out PocketTweets, a Twitter front-end for the . Bottom-line: as much as I liked the interface, it just wasn't lean enough for me to use on over EDGE. I decided to stick with mobile interface.

A few weeks ago, from somewhere, I came across Hahlo. It's got everything PocketTweets had and, though it's graphically as pretty, it loads up much faster. I can use it over EDGE without losing any sanity. The only thing it doesn't have (neither did PocketTweets) is a self-refresh. With everything else it does so well, I can live with that.

Zemanta Pixie