Monday, June 16, 2008

Who You Gonna Call?

Nothing, and I mean nothing, good can come from this:

hey, does anyone know any PROVEN methods for contacting "greys". By proven, i mean that you yourself has tried the method out and have been successful. If you havent tried it yourself, or you haven't gotten contact, DONT POST!!!! Also, let me specify what I mean by contact. I'm am looking for PHYSICAL contact, as in at an actual location. No planes of exsistence, no seeing them in your head. I'm looking for contact with my EYEs. (though i guess if you can exsist physically in another plane of life, so be it)

There's so much going on here, I don't even now where to start...

Some random thoughts:

  • If someone could prove they'd been talking with the "greys", I hope they've got something better to do than troll internet forums.
  • I assume that mental scars do not count as evidence.
  • He needs to see the aliens? ...So I guess just arranging a call on Skype wouldn't suffice.
  • Would an anal probe count as physical contact?