Tuesday, June 17, 2008

When Elohim Attack

How does this guy always end up in the right place at the right time?

i was out taking pictures as usual and this cloud appeared. it moved closer and closer to me. i noticed there were lights in it and shooting out of it.

previous to june 11, i had a dream that 2 little white aliens came to glass doors and they were looking at me with curiousity, like children. i woke up from the dream and instantly thought little ones which a reference to the Elohim.

it is my opinion these divine crafts are the Elohim and they've been here for quite some time. they come with the clouds and they can pretty much transform however they want and travel however they want. they seem protoplasmic in nature.

From "The Day The Elohim Fell In My Hands" on ATS.

And here's the video:

Is this guy lucky or what?

My favorite response so far:

WOWW. Incredible video!!! I had some elohwim fall into my hands the other day too!!! It was called cotton.

Brilliant.