Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Saturday is MacBeth-turday


London 2007
Originally uploaded by TecWiz
Somehow, someway I had totally missed that , with , was playing at the Lyceum. I had totally missed the stint at BAM and I would have probably missed this as well (it closes at the end of the month) if I hadn't been up around midtown several times the past couple weeks and walked by the theater.

Every time I walked past the theater I swore I would get a ticket "as soon as I got home" but every time I got home, I promptly forgot, and time started to slip away. No longer! I have finally made my stand at bought a ticket to the Saturday 8 PM show.

The reviews I've scanned through (I don't want to know too much) have been sparkling. I've enjoyed Patrick Stewart pre-Trek ("Camelyard! Camelyard!") so I am practically grinning from ear to ear in anticipation. This is quite feat, considering I'm sitting in my office cubicle and I'm not even halfway through the work day.