Thursday, May 1, 2008

Twix Means LOST?


LOST Film Shoot?
Originally uploaded by Critical Todd
I heard that film teams are shooting footage for the finale here in and in L.A. I also heard that, to keep things on the down-low, they're using cover names. It has been suggested, therefore, that the "Twix" film shoots (see here and here) were actually LOST shoots in disguise.

I have no facts, none at all, but I choose to believe it's true. Why would someone, anyone, shoot a candy bar ad at midnight? It makes no sense. Actually, I'm sure there are perfectly logical reasons but I don't see them. Even if I did see them, I would ignore them. What sounds better, shooting a LOST finale or a candy bar commercial? It's no brainer. It's a Locke.

Sorry for that last bit. I'll be quiet and wait over here for the Dharma police to arrive. (Sorry again.)